City Garage Car Museum
City Garage Car Museum has a very diverse collection of cars from a 1914 Ford Brass T Model to a 1972 DeTomaso Pantera Sports Car!
Nathaniel Greene Museum
The Museum is named for the outstanding Revolutionary War General under whom many Greene Countians served, and for whom the town and county are named.
First Presbyterian Church
It all began in 1780 at the Big Spring. Samuel Doak preached at the first gathering. In 1783,
regular services began. Hezekiah Balch, educated at Princeton, was the first settled pastor; the church took the name Mt. Bethel.
In 1792, a log church was built near what is now Harmony Cemetery and Town Hall. It was later replaced by a frame building. In 1840, the name of the church was changed to Greeneville Presbyterian Church.
Greeneville Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Greeneville Cumberland Presbyterian Church was built in 1860. There is a cannonball in the front wall from shelling during the Civil War.
St. James Episcopal
Since 1842, this small congregation in historic Greeneville has been seeking and finding Jesus Christ in Word, sacrament, and service.